Hi there ! I saw the Gibsea 372, and really liked:
- The stepped stern
- Two double berths in the bow
- U-shaped saloon
- Separate chart seat/table
- Kitchen overlooking saloon
- Toilet+Shower Cabin
- Flat Hull shape allowing for some planing
- Long mast relative to boat length
But I slightly weary about a single fin keel. I know single keels are better performance and all that, but in muddy places like there are plenty in britain, its nice to have a twinkeel or bilge keel or lift keel.
Are there any boats in the 35feet+ range, with the above description, just like the Gib Sea 372, designed/built after 1980 but before 2000 (to avoid the expensive new range of boats), but with a twinkeel or bilge keel or lift keel that I wasnt aware about?